Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"Biographies are but the clothes and buttons of the man..."



Just had to share the cute "button" button I made at the Calico Whale today. Yup. The sun came out on this beautiful Alaskan day. And yup, I was ok with spending an hour at the Calico Whale putting this fun button together with Shelly. I got to go through all her jars of buttons and pick out whatever I wanted.

I always wonder where the buttons come from. Was it from someone's favorite jacket? What year? What decade? What story does each button tell?

Thanks Shelly, for a great afternoon! Ready for next Wednesday's button.

I went home with my kiddos and gave my oldest daugher, Samantha, her second lesson on her new inline skates. She was pretty darn amazing.

All in all, another great summer day.

No comments: